How to write an ebook as a therapist
If you have been wanting to write a book, and are wondering if an ebook is the way to go, watch this training. Mari A. Lee, LMFT, CSAT will be sharing her journey of launching a successful ebook. She wrote an amazing book for clinicians field with interventions and activities to use in group therapy and individual therapy. She has also co-authored a traditional publication, an amazing workbook for partners of sex addicts.
If you have questions like:
- How much should I charge for my ebook?
- Should I give my book away for free?
- Do I have to go through Amazon to launch an ebook?
- How much might it cost to launch an ebook?
- Where are places where you marketed your ebook?
- What if I don't have a strong technical background?
Check this out today!
Want more help taking your private practice to the next level?
Are you looking for more in depth training and nitty gritty how-tos from Kelly and Miranda? Schedule your Business School Bootcamp Interview today!