Learn from our accountant!
Josh Bauerle, CPA from CPA on Fire shares his thoughts on how to prepare your business at the end of the year and for lifetime to be prepared for taxes and to reduce your tax liability.
In this Q&A we talk about
- The different types of entities and why you need to consult with a CPA and an attorney on what is best for you
- 3 ways to always be prepared and ahead of the game come tax season
- Tools to use to manage your accounting
- How to track write offs for your business
- How to choose an accountant based on your needs and comfort level
Watch this free training and get inspired to have a financially sound business!