Thought we might have a little fun this morning with a David Letterman style Top 10 list... wait a minute- is he even on? Wow... I am a dinosaur... Guess y'all know that this gal doesn't stay up past 10 pm- or subscribe to cable!
- Some days you just wish you could pull out your trusty typewriter- because you are SURE that would be faster.
- Your paying for SEO, but you have no idea how to check if "SEO" is happening.
- You got a fancy new phone- but you aren't sure what all the fuss is about- you can barely answer calls on the #@%$ thing!
- You have nightmares about any kind of audit just dreading getting all of your paperwork together.
- You are running out of space in your filing cabinet, and space to put more filing cabinets.
- You are already feeling anxious while reading this list.
- Your computer is constantly glaring at you.
- You would hire someone to do something- but you aren't sure what you need.
- You did hire someone to do something- but you aren't sure what to do with what they gave you.
- You have a vision for your life and your vision, and you are ready to find a plan to implement that actually makes sense!
If you don't "get" all the ways that technology can be used- you aren't alone! There is so MUCH information out there, so much jargon, so much misinformation- it is hard to know where to start.
I hope this list gave you a few chuckles and normalizes that you are not alone! Watch out for our next blog posting- why your technology coach shouldn't be a techie!