Can A Pre-Licensed Person Start a Website?

If you are a prelicensed marriage and family therapist, associate clinical social worker, or a clinical supervisor, you may be wondering about this topic. In short, the answer is yes, but. I know, I know, we have heard those "Yes, but" answers from clients forever! Hopefully the Q & A section below will help you to understand why it is, and where the but comes in!
Read More