We think it's important you know that you aren't alone. To hear other people's honest stories of their experiences can often give us insight into our own. That is why we love having bootcampers share their success stories because with every success is a lot of work and ups and downs. They also share their experience of our Business School Bootcamp for Therapists because while we could talk about how much we love it, it's good to get honest feedback from the people in the trenches who take the information and add life and action to it.
Below we have two videos that highlight 10 therapists. Established "dinosaur" therapists, newbies, pre-licensed therapists, group practice owners, ultra niched, and general practices. Watch, learn, and get inspired!
- Tiffany Spilove who shared her story of building a niched practice in eating disorders and trauma
- Robyn D'Angelo who gave us the low down on what it's like being The Happy Couple Expert in a saturated market
- Kari Ann Greaves revealed how she built an insurance based group practice
- Beth Medina shared how she came to bootcamp with a full cash pay practice and ended up reducing hours worked without sacrificing her income
- Sara Dungan delved into what it has been like building a private practice as a pre-licensed therapist with a clear niche.
Our hope is that you are inspired and reminded that YOU can do this! Click below to watch more!
- Dr. Gary Brown shared his experience of coming into bootcamp with an already full, cash-pay private practice.
- Nyshia Johnson, LCSW shared her experience of launching a faith based practice while working full time.
- Namrata Rindani-McMahill, LMFT shared some of her story of launching a practice as a pre-licensed therapist and how it served her upon getting licensed.
- Mallory Grimste, LCSW shared her experience of growing a specialized teen therapy private practice.
- Dr. Erika Martinez shared her experience of developing an out of the box practice as a psychologist who loves testing.
- Sherry Shockey-Pope shared her experience of doing a deep dive into the business side of her group practice to get things flowing and free up precious time for life balance and new projects.